There are over 100 majors offered at the University of Connecticut. Many students enter college unsure of their major or career path. In the ACES program, we allow students to explore their options and encourage them to follow their interests.
Once a student is confident in their major, ACES advisors will assist them as they take courses, plan, and apply for their majors.
Majors available at UConn Stamford
The Stamford Campus of the University of Connecticut offers complete undergraduate degree programs in ten majors as well as The Bachelor of General Studies Degree Program.
- American Studies (Program Plans: Major & Minor)
- Certificate Entry into Nursing (CEIN/BS) – Accelerated Pre-Licensure Program
- Digital Media and Design (Program Plan: BA)
- Economics (Program Plans: Major & Minor)
- English (Program Plans: Major & Minor)
- General Studies (Degree Requirements)
- Human Development and Family Studies (Program Information)
- History (Program Plans: Major & Minor)
- Political Science (Program Plans: Major & Minor)
- Psychology (Program Plans: Major & Minor)
- Minor in Women’s Gender and Sexuality Studies
Start your program at Stamford, and finish at Storrs
At Stamford, students may initiate study in nearly all the 100+ undergraduate academic majors available at the University, and easily transition to Storrs to complete their degree.
This option is offered to all who are accepted admission at the Stamford Campus, complete a specified initial segment of their chosen major successfully, and submit the required campus change documents.
Major to Career Translation
Visit the Career Center’s website to learn more about real world applications for all of UConn’s majors.