Helpful Campus Resources
- Bursar’s Office
- Information about tuition, payments, refunds, and more.
- Campus Change Website
- Information about Campus Changing to the Storrs campus.
- Center for Career Development at Stamford
- Services available for current undergraduate students and alumni including Career Fairs in the Fall and Spring semesters, career councesling, resume preparation, and more.
- Counseling Center
- Free counseling services available to current undergraduate students.
- Disability Services
- Academic accommodations and counseling for students with documented disabilities.
- Fitness Center
- Interactive classes, personal workout routines, cardio and free weights.
- Jeremy Richard Library
- UConn Stamford’s library and learning commons.
- The Source for Active Learning
- Free Q course and Writing tutoring.
- Student Activities
- Student events, activities, and clubs on campus.
- Stamford Registrar/Enrollment Services
- Registration, enrollment, and transcripts.
- The Major Experience (TME) is a program within the Academic Center for Exploratory Students (ACES) dedicated exclusively to MAJOR EXPLORATION (as opposed to academic advising).
- Undergraduate Course Catalog
- Online Undergraduate Course Catalog with academic information, course description, majors, minors and more.
Forms & Documents
Advising Center Forms
- Advising Preparation Form – Fall 2017
- Students must bring the completed form to their Advising appointment with their ACES advisor.
- General Education Courses Fall 2015- Stamford
- General Education Course sheet with courses offered at the Stamford campus highlighted.