Helpful Campus Resources
- Stamford Bursar’s Office
- Information about tuition, payments, refunds, and more.
- Stamford Career Center
- Services available for current undergraduate students and alumni including Career Fairs in the Fall and Spring semesters, career counseling, resume preparation, and more.
- Counseling Center
- Free counseling services available to current undergraduate students.
- Disability Services
- Academic accommodations and counseling for students with documented disabilities.
- Fitness Center
- Interactive classes, personal workout routines, cardio and free weights.
- Jeremy Richard Library
- UConn Stamford’s library and learning commons.
- The Source for Active Learning
- Free Q course and Writing tutoring.
- Student Activities
- Student events, activities, and clubs on campus.
- Registrar/Enrollment Services
- Registration, enrollment, transcripts, PeopleSoft help, and more.
Forms & Documents
Advising Center Forms
- Advising Preparation Form- Fall 2015
- Students must bring the completed form to their Advising appointment with their ACES advisor.
- General Education Courses Fall 2015- Stamford
- General Education Course sheet with courses offered at the Stamford campus highlighted.
- Excess Credit Authorization
- Application for credit overload.
- Pass-Fail Marking Request
- Request to place a course on Pass/Fail.
- Permission to Repeat a Course a Third Time
- Requires the signature of both the course instructor and the Dean of the School or College in which the student is enrolled.
- Schedule Revision Request
- Add/Drop courses after the tenth day of classes.